Tuesday, July 26, 2005

This is Just Wrong! But it does puts things in perspective.

I got the following letter in my email today. I know you folks will love it!

_________________________________

A mother passing her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was made and everything was cleaned up. Then she saw an envelope on the bed. It was addressed, "Mom." With the worst premonition, she opened the letter and read it with trembling hands.

Dear Mom,

It is with great sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Dad. I've been finding real passion with Ahmed, and he is so nice, even with all his piercings, tattoos, beard, and motorcycle clothes.



Craig DeLuz

Visit The Home of Uncommon Sense...
www.craigdeluz.com